Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Princess Brianna ♥ Auntie Sam Loves You




      


    My baby neice Brianna is a big 4 year old now! Over the weekend my older sister Arleen had a birthday party for her to celebrate with our friends and family. Brianna started out her day in downtown Disney and had a makeover done at Disneyland`s Studio 365!!! What a luckkkky girl! Then she came to Pizzamania and all of her family was their to celebrate with her! Brianna's hair looked awesome  with neon pink and purple stripes and her face was covered with sparkles! She looked so cute full of glitter and glam! I am so proud of the young lady that my neice is becomming! She is very smart, outgoing, and loves to talk to everyone! She is growing up way too fast! I also love how excited she is to start going to school and meet many new friends! I am one proud auntie and cannot wait to spend a lot of time with her over this winter break!!! I love you Brianna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment