Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Meet my new Friend, Justine!



In one of my classes this semester at California State University Fullerton I met my new friend Justine who is from France and Costa Rica! She is such a nice girl and I invited her to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with my family and I. Everybody loved her and we had such a great time catching up with eachother! I am so blessed that I met Justine this semester because she is truly a nice person and I appreciate our frienship. She was so excited when I invited her that she even brought my family flowers! I am so happy that I welcomed her into my home, made her feel comfortable, and introduced her to the Thanksgiving holiday because she will be able to share her experience with her friends and family back home. It is always fun when you meet a new friend because you have so much to learn and know about them! I hope Justine and I remain friends forever!!! Xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment