Thursday, November 24, 2011

What are you Thankful for?!

 Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays of the year because it reminds me to give thanks and appreciate all of my friends and family members. Since I have so much to be grateful for I decided to create a list and name off the aspects that mean the most to me!! :)





I am grateful for all the experiences that have made me into the kind of person I am today!!!
- my loving and supportive parents!
- the "little things" that  my dad does for me.
- for the phone calls from my dad saying that he loves me EVERYDAY.
- for my 3 Big Sisters 
- for my LARGE family
- for my Uncle John :)
- for my Best Friends 
- my positive personality
- for my motivation
- that I have achieved many goals :)
- that I'm alive
- for my health 
- for my education ( going to college)
- for my mom paying for college
- for my car
- for my house 
- that I am able to see, hear, speak, and move.
- that I am able to eat, drink, smell, and touch. 
- that I am able to sleep.
- for kind strangers 
- for believers 
- for amazing opportunities 
- for answered prayers from God. 
- the sunset/sunrise
- the beach 
- Disneyland 
- Snuggles :)
- water
- coffee 
- chocolate 
- Ice Cream 
- Candy 
- fresh fruit 
- rainbows 
- happiness 
- laughter 
- my relationship with my Grandma Leo and Grandpa John 
- Susie <3 
- Carolyn 
- Beauty Pageants 
- animals 
- food
- my bike 
- technology 
- the internet
- television ( reality tv ) 
- my cell phone :)
- my computer
- Facebook 
- Twitter 
- you tube 
- skype 
- music 
- movies 
- memories 
- reunions 
- family vacations 
- nature 
- flowers 
- Kiki ( R.I.P )

<3



 

No comments:

Post a Comment