Monday, November 7, 2011

BiRtThdAy FuN!!!








There have been so many Birthdays this month that I decided to make a shout out to my friends and family members. It was first my Grandma Leo's 78th Birthday!! I am so thankful to have my grandmother in my life. She is such a loving person and a true inspiration. I could only hope to grow up and become half the mother/grandmother that she is today! Then it was my little cousin Niko's 8th birthday!  He had a Halloween Birthday Party and everybody invited came dressed up!!! It was so much fun. He is growing up so fast and getting really tall! Time sure does fly! Finally today was one of my Best Friends Birthday!! Bailey turned 20!!! I have been friends with bailey ever since the 5th grade! Im so happy that we have remained such close friends. She is ALWAYS there for me and the best part is that she totally gets me <3. We get each other! lol I know that we will be friends forever and I will always be there for her as well. Im so thankful for all 3 of these people. I love them so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment