Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Parents! They really do care & LOVE YOU!!!

" My mom carried me in her womb for nine months... She felt sick for months with nausea, then she watched her feet swell & her skin stretch & tear; she struggled to climb stairs, she got breathless quick; she suffered many sleepless nights. She then went through excruciating pain to bring me into this world. Then, she became my nurse, my chef, my chauffeur, my biggest fan, my teacher, & my best friend. She's struggled for me, cried over me, inspired me, hoped the best for me, & prayed for me. Most of us take our mom for granted." I LOVE MY MOM and am truly thankful for everything that she has done for me.






My dad is also my best friend. A person that I could trust and who would do ANYTHING for me. He has inspired me to be the hard worker that I am today. Without my dad life would not be the same. He is the rock of my family and motivates me each day to become a better person. Growing up he attended every dance recital, cheer competition, basketball game, and beauty pageant that I was ever in. He is one proud Dad. I appreciate all the time he has devoted to being the father that he is today. He coached me every year in basketball, made sure I got to school safe, and always took care of me. He has truly been the best father in the world and I am so thankful that he is still in my life today. I could not imagine life without my dad. He is amazing. Words cannot describe how much I love you Dad.  If someone sticks by your side through your worst times, then they deserve to be with you through your good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment