Friday, October 28, 2011

You've got to have FAITH!





 This has been an extremely stressful semester. I do not understand why all of these problems are happening to me. All of these tickets, car issues, stressful classes, and family problems have been pretty unpleasant. I don't know what to do anymore. Things just keep getting worse and worse. Most of the time I am tired and never seem to have enough energy to do anything anymore. With work, school, and now trying to find a new car I have no time to relax. All of these problems in my life are building up and im really starting to feel the pressure:(  Not having a car has been extremely hard on not only myself but my family members. They take me to work and school everyday. I need to get things back to normal, I just hope I will be able to very soon. Until then I will continue to pray to God, be hopeful, and have FAITH.

1 comment:

  1. You're one strong cookie! Give yourself 20 minutes to sit and have a latte and a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete