Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's a BOY!!!





Jonah Gil 10 lbs 6 ounce October 20th, 2011








10 lbs 6 ounce.. Baby Jonah is officially here ❤ I was SOOO HAPPY for my friend Vanessa Aguirre when I found out that she finally gave birth to her son! I went straight to the hospital to visit her the next day and surprised her with a baby blue balloon stating "It's a Boy!" :) I couldn't believe how much the baby weighed! Jonah is a big boy! Pregnancy is a huge responsibility and I know that her labor was hard to deal with. However she is starting to recover and feel a lot better now after her 25 hour labor! What a trooper!! I knew that she was going to be able to get through this process with the support of her friends, family, and wonderful boyfriend. I am very proud of her. Vanessa and I have practically grown up together and we have known each other for about six years now. We first met during our freshman year in high school. What I love most about her is that she has always been a fun and outgoing individual! She is a friend for a lifetime and I wish her pure luck and happiness on her journey towards becoming a mother. WELCOME BABY JONAH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment