Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fox 11 Good Day LA!





 During the summer I completed my first college internship at Fox 11 Good Day LA. This was one of the most memorable experiences of my life because not only was I able to intern with an outstanding news team, but I was given the opportunity of a  lifetime. This internship affected me in several different ways. It gave me the chance to grow, observe, view the studio, shadow the anchors, and to learn how the news is prepared each and everyday. I was pleased to work with Steve Edwards, Dorothy Lucey, Jillian Barberie Reynolds, and all the producers at Fox 11. While growing up I would watch channel 7 Eyewitness News with Michelle Tuzee and Marc Brown everyday at 4pm with my mother. This became an everyday habit and that is when I discovered at the young age of 11 that  I fell in love with not only the news, but reporting, and the idea of becoming a news anchor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment