Thursday, October 20, 2011

Alanis Morissette



 Her music is amazing and continues to captivate my soul. She has always been true to her music, fans, and most importantly herself. What I like most about Alanis is that she is very artistic and expresses her emotions through music. She is an incredibly talented songwriter who seems to blend love, hate, regret, and sorrow into her lyrics. Each one of her songs tells a story or teaches a lesson in life. Her lyrics are remarkable because they sound like pure poetry. Every time I feel down or don't know what to do with myself I just listen to her music and realize that things are not perfect and that " You Live you Learn." Many people seem to enjoy her music because they are able to relate to her clever lyrics and imagination. I truly admire Alanis and her creative work.

- I will share with you some of my all time favorite songs from Alanis Morissette. XO!


No comments:

Post a Comment